Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to my beloved sis!!

Happy Birthday, sis!!! I just called my beloved sis when the clock struck 12am. I sang her a birthday song as soon as she picked up the phone. After i finished singing, the first thing she said was "don't sing anymore, I really wanna cry already." She was touched. I touched my sis?? Can't believe it...LOL....funny sis......always talk something very funny...hahaha...Then we hung up the phone because her friends were in her room giving surprise party to her. Ohhhh...so fun~!!!

Sis and me...hahaha....do we look alike? Some people said not at all but some said like biscuits chops...haha...
Sis, wish you have a very happy birthday~!! Must be happy always oh. 20 years old already, don't always cry so easily...haha =P God bless you in whatever you do. By the way, long time didn't live with you as every time when I went back, you left, when you went back, then i left. But from the way you talked in the phone or skype, I feel like you are more mature than before. Haha..keep it on!! Be more like big sis to us...Treat me and bro better when we go home lerrrr....wakakaka....

No comments:

Post a Comment