Saturday, October 10, 2009

Children's Day???

Is today Children's Day? I'm not sure about that. But when this afternoon, we went to The Spring to have lunch, we saw many kinds of babies' and children's stuffs. I saw cotton floss, I wanted to eat but i'm still coughing so end up didn't buy. Sob....

Anyway, when we walked around, we saw this stage and there were activities there. The activity we saw was for parents I think. We were not sure about what kind of game was that but we felt that the emcee was like syok sendiri. Hahaha. We even saw a small room where the label captured our eyes. The room which I circled in the photo was purposely built for breast feeding. Yes, it's a Breast Feeding Room. Haha. How cute!!

We went home after buying stuffs for tomorrow night where Danny is going to cook spaghetti. Ooohh, I'm looking forward to it...hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment