Saturday, October 3, 2009

中秋节快乐!

Happy Mooncake Festival!! Hey, one more thing...Happy 23rd Anniversary to my beloved Daddy and Mummy!!! 家好月圆 really suitable to describe today. It is really rare that these two days will come together on the same day. I really hope sis and I are at home now. And we all will be celebrating these two important days together, eating mooncake. I miss the time playing tanglung with cousins walking around the housing area. By the way, I miss tanglung banquet during form 5, too...hehe...

Anyway, let's talk about how I celebrate Mooncake Festival here. I bought a red bean flavoured mooncake at The Spring but I finished it before today because I couldn't resist it anymore...haha...This time i have to eat alone, no more eating with family, no more eating with Zhing.
But yesterday's youth fellowship, Shi Mu bought 4 mooncakes with different flavours for us. There was also mee, meehoon, and even Luo Han Guo drink. That was the time we celebrated Mooncake Festival, only that it is earlier.

Today after dinner, Danny, Wen Jun, Gary and I went up the multi-storey car park to have a look at the full moon (赏月). The scenery is nice and it is comfortable. We even saw some small fireworks.

That is how I celebrate Mooncake Festival for this year. Time past so fast. After tomorrow, it will be end of our mid-semester break. Our classes start again on Monday. Assignments and tests are going to fill our days again.

p/s 床前明月光,疑是地上霜,举头望明月,低头思故乡。This is what I learned during yesterday's fellowship. There's some more but I couldn't remember..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment