Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to my beloved mummy!!

This time is mummy's birthday!! Sis asked me not to call at 12am as mummy usually sleeps early. So I planned to call mummy in the morning. I set my alarm at 8.30am but this morning, without any reason, I woke up at 7.40am....automatically....swt...Then, i called mummy and sang her a birthday song. She was very happy. She thought i forget. How can i forget..lolx!! Then I lied on the bed for about half an hour. I couldn't continue my sleep. So I woke up, had my breakfast and tried to study on programming as there will be a test in the afternoon.

Let's give mummy to see some photos since you miss us sooo much...hehe...
This photo was taken during my birthday last year in KK....hehehe...
Graduation Day in IS~~

Mummy, happy birthday!!! I know you miss us a lot but there's only one month left. One month later, you'll be seeing me for about three months. That will be the longest holiday I've never had for 15 years of studies. And when i'm back, I need to learn a lot from you, especially cooking...hahaha =P Mummy, be happy always oh and take care. Love you always!!!

p/s Daddy, I love you too!! hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment